- Masks are required
- Social Distancing is requested
- If you prefer to set up an appointment, please contact us via our website
We hope that this note finds you and your family healthy and safe as we navigate through this time together. Country Joe Homes has made several changes in the past weeks to comply with the recommended ‘Stay at Home’ environment.
- Our Office – We have made significant changes to our daily office routines. Our office is currently closed to the public. At this time, we have limited our staff in the office to only the critical roles deemed necessary. All other employees have been given the needed resources to efficiently work from home.
- Model Homes – As of Sunday March 15th, we made the decision to close our model homes for the safety and health of our sales agents, homebuyers and Spring Parade guests. Our sales team is still actively working and maintaining all contact with our current and prospective homeowners. We are currently open for business “by appointment only” at the models or through virtual meetings for those that are not comfortable with a face-to-face meeting.
- Construction – We have already implemented modified work schedules to limit person to person contact on the job sites for our trade partners and suppliers. Our team is in continuous communication with our trade partners and suppliers to ensure minimal delays and timely completion of our homes.
- Warranty – We, along with our trade partners, are committed to addressing all warranty items that may arise during this time as promptly and efficiently as possible.
Country Joe Homes continues to perform all functions of our business, while following the CDC guidelines and orders from the Governor. This includes our office locations, construction sites and during all warranty related events. If you have any questions regarding our operational policies please feel free to reach out to Country Joe Homes.
Stay safe and healthy,